Mr. Manish Kumar Gupta (Advisor)
Mr. Manish Kumar Gupta is an Insolvency Professional, Chartered Accountant, TV Speaker, Management Graduate, Finance Journalist, Law Graduate, Author, Educationist, Historian, Supply Chain Management & Custom House Professional
Area of Interest, Skills & Expertise
- Insolvency Professional Services, Resolution, Arbitrations & conciliation and Valuation.
- Business Valuations, Corporate and Business Restructuring, Corporate Laws.
- Statutory, Internal, Tax Audits, Forensic, System & Bank Auditing
- Debate on television / web channels on fiscal, political & legal matters.
- Lecture delivered on Insolvency & Financial Matters as well as religious history
- Writing articles on financial legal matters, history, religious history
- Financial Accounting, M&A, Joint Venture, IPO, PE, Takeover and Analysis.
- Supply Chain Management Practices Education Delivery, Operation & Management, Logistics, Retail, International Business. – Goods & Service Tax (GST), General Management, Financial Journalism
- Entrepreneur skills, general management, Decisions making, Action plans working.
- Insolvency Professional from IPAICAI
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
- Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI, Delhi
- Executive Program in SCM from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- B. from Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- MBAfrom Manav Bharti University.
- CHA Department of Custom, Govt. of India
- Certificate course on Indirect Taxes from ICAI
- Certificate Course on valuations from ICAI
- Certificate Course on CSR Ansal University & IICA
- CS (Inter) from ICSI
- Com (Hons.) From Agra University All India 5th Rank
Working & Experience
- Insolvency Professional licensed by Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
- Chartered Accountant & Partner of RAMA K GUPTA & COMPANY Chartered Accountants (having nationwide presence in more than 15 states having 23 partners).
- Founder & CEO at IndoGlobal Institute of Supply Chain Management (October 2015 – Till). It is a professional & training course for supply chain management professionals through online / satellite with unique course model.
- Managing Editor -Global Updates (News Magazine)
- Chief Editor – SCM Guru (A Logistics Magazine)
- Associate Editor – Delhi UPTODATE
- Director at Allways Logistics CHA Pvt. Limited, and Chief Finance Advisor – Allways Logistics Group, Delhi(Apr. 2013 – till now). It is a $30 Million company engaged in Freight forwarding, Custom, NVOCC & other verticals
- Partner at BD Gupta &Company(Chartered Accountants) for 7 years (A 35 years old CA firm having presence in north India. (till 2015).
- CFO at Logistics Division of www.fashioandyou.com (Smile Express)(June 2012 – April 2013) Which was engaged in E Commerce logistics, IT and Infrastructure services provider, logistics operator, network building services.
- CFO at Cargo Planners Group(Dec. 2009 – May 2012) Cargo Planners Group is a 26 Year old set up engaged in the field of Cargo, Freight Forwarding, CHA, Transporation, Logistics, Warehousing, travels, Forex, MICE, and Leisure having a group turnover of exceeding Rs. 200 crore.
- GM – Finance at BIC Logistics Venture Limited(March 2008 – Dec2009) BIC Logistics Ventures Limited was an Indian Fleet operator which join hands with an Indo Australian joint venture i.e. TOLL Global Logistics Worldwide (An Australian Multinational Company).
- RFM – North at TNT India Pvt. Limited(April 2007 -March 2008)TNT India Pvt. Limited (Road Express Division) is one of the most reputed Dutch multinational company having presence in more than 200 countries in the business of post, couriers, transport and Air & road express having turnover of approx. 6.5 billion euro.
- Finance Controller at Travel Planners Limited (July 2005 – March2007) It is the group company of Cargo Planners Ltd. (as referred above)
- Manager F&A at Controls & Switchgear Limited (Oct 2002 – June 2005) Formerly known as SEG & Controls Limited and lateron merged with Controls & Switchgear Limited, engaged into the field of manufacturing of power generation, distribution & electronic control &protectionequipments having foreign JVs.
- Chartered Accountant at JC Bhalla&Company (1995-2001) Leading CA firm having the international joint venture with Macintyre Strator International, UK.
- 3 Years Articleship at JC Bhalla& Company (1995-1998) and performed various statutory, internal, tax, system and inspection audits of banks, reputed manufacturing and service sector companies eg. Airtel Group, TriveniEngg Group, Brawn Farma, Andhra Bank, HH Dalai Lama Charitable Trust, Onida Group, Control Group, Delhi Stock Exchange, Berger Paints etc
VISITING/ GUEST FACULTY
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Indian institute of Insolvency of ICAI
- NIRC of ICAI, New Delhi
- IBMR COLLAGE – Gurgoan
- KIIT COLLAGE – Gurgoan
- MVN UNIVERSITY – Gurgoan
- ADVANCE UNIVERSITY – Moradabad
- IBMR SECOND LECTURE -Gurgoan
- J K BUSINESS SCHOOL – Gurgoan
- East Delhi CPE Study Circle, Delhi
- IPEX CPE Study Circle, Delhi