Corporate Social Responsibility is a concept of management where in companies integrate environmental and social concerns in their business operations and interactions with their stakeholders.
CSR implies that companies should focus on people and planet along with its own profit.
Basically, it’s a company’s responsibility to give back to society from where it derives its revenue.
Wealthcare Securities’ understands it fully and organises on the regular basis financial literacy camps for the common public. We try to reach out to a maximum number, so that we can improve the financial literacy levels.
Herein, we discuss about current market scenario, the do’s and don’ts and what could be the best investment decision as per one’s risk profile.
We are also a part of Vanvaasi Raksha Parivaar, which aims at developing cultural, economic, social and educational status of those living in far off hilly and forest regions.
It was commenced by Shri Hari Satsang Samiti, based out of Maharashtra. It’s a social service organisation, whose primary objective is to:
- The object of the cultural movement is to achieve a sustainable social and cultural uplift of the Vanvasis with a spread of benefits that would reach to the last man of most disadvantaged section of the society.
- To make a Vanvasi self-independent individual and self-confident by improving their intellect through moral and cultural education.
- To cultivate consciousness amongst them and to improve their quality of life by counselling, dialogue and discussion.
- To impact knowledge and awareness about their cultural heritage.
- Making Vanvasis free from all addictions and create an atmosphere of togetherness in the village.
- Integration of Vanvasis into the National Main Stream
Wealthcare Securities adopted 10 villages last year and is committed for their overall development and upliftment.