Certified Financial Planner works with the individual to meet the short term and long term financial goals. Certified Financial Planner also has a good command of investments and security planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits planning & insurance planning.
Why is a Certified Financial Planner so important?
Certified Financial Planner is like skippers on a ship. When planning a trip from A point to B point the skipper considered all the variable risk of the journey. They continually recheck the position make correction all the way to ensure the ship stays on course.
Certified Financial Planner will help you to fill the gap between where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow and help you assess and manage the risk along the way.
Certified Financial Planner has thorough knowledge in the following areas:
- Investment & Security planning
- Employee benefit planning
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Financial Planning
- Long term investment plan
- Tax planning
Why should we hire a Certified Financial Planner?
Certified Financial Planner has broader, deeper knowledge of money management. This is especially true when it comes to complicated money matters like investment & taxes.
If you need help with investing and other financial planning, Certified Financial Planner may be the way to go.
Another advantage of the Certified Financial Planner is that he /she can save your time. While you will not meet periodically to talk about your goals and where your investment stands you won’t be responsible for things like periodically rebalancing
How does Certified Financial Planner add value to your Financial Portfolio?
Certified Financial Planner adds value to your portfolio:
- By diversifying across asset classes such as stocks, governments bonds.
- Choosing appropriate low expense investments.
- Rebalancing your portfolio when needed.
- Minimizing the tax impact of investing by locating investments by tax
- Characteristics of accounts.
- Creating the long term asset allocation strategy and sticking to it.
Traits of Successful Certified Financial Planner:
- They take a proactive approach: Good Certified Financial Planner keeps the line of communication open, updating you on current financial issues and opportunities. A Financial Planner withholds the information or does not take time to clearly explain his recommendation is not worth your time.
- They invoke confidence and trust: You need Financial Planner you can trust to have confidence in their recommendations. If you will feel nervous, fearful or stressed out after discussion with your advisor, trust your instincts end up a relationship.
- They take a holistic view of your finances: Sound financial advice is based on more than just your income level or type of asset classes you invest in. A good Financial Planner will take time to learn about the full financial situation, investing your banking, insurance and credit needs.
- They work with you: A good Financial Planner will meet you regularly throughout the year. And that level of attention should continue every year of your relationship. Too many times people meet with an advisor, develop a plan and then after that simply get the statement.
- They put your interest first: Professional Planner tailors your plan to meet your goals. They don’t push product on you simply to get the commission.
Conclusion: Hence hiring the Certified Financial Planner is most important nowadays. Hence Certified Financial Planner will help you in rebalancing your investment and also he has expertise in analyzing your current financial status & find out the potential problem that may occur in near future.